Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Life changes....new beginnings.....

It's been several months since I last posted! Over the past several months, I have discovered who I really am and what I want in life....it's amazing how circumstances can do that for you!! I'm thankful for the changes that have come, although not easy on the heart...I am a stronger person because of them! ♥

So...what have I been doing with my time...well,I have sewed a little, spent alot of time with my girls, and just tried to take life as it comes. I can show you a few projects I'm working on...



These are fun mini totes with matching credit card/cash wallet/key fob!! Sooo cute....right??!!! You can find these over at my shop!!

I hope you all have had a wonderful last few months! I look forward to being able to post at least weekly from now on...with lots of fun and new products and ideas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)