Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Love being able to just concentrate on sewing! :)

Okay...so I woke up at 3:22 am....not sure what is up with that...but that seems to be my waking up time this past week....and it does get a little frustrating..but it's okay! I have gotten alot accomplished...I can sew for hours without being disturbed! Yippee!!


Here's a few things I've been working on and will hopefully be in my shop tomorrow...along with wallets and the matching checkbook covers!

These are kinda funky...but my own original idea...I had made some zipper pouches at Christmas time with the same kind of pleated design...and decided to actually try it on a couple of purses...I love the way they turned out...and of course I LOVE covered buttons!! I still have to sew in my linings tonight...but they should be in the SHOP sometime tomorrow!

2 comments:

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)