Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Homeschooling...

We've started back homeschooling again at the start of the new year...so I've been working on getting everything organized, and in order, printing off some worksheets for my 2 little girls, and trying to find good resources online that are free printables!

Here' s a few links I've been too so far, I'll be adding them over on the side bar, for easy access:

www.chartjungle.com/education

Here's printable Bible based Spelling Lessons

Homeschooling Adventures

These are just a few..I'm looking for more and will post the best ones on my side bar!


Hope thoseof you that homeschool, enjoy these links!

Jackie

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
    Take a minute an check my blog out
    I have lots of great giveaways going on.
    Thanks :)

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)