Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just Enjoying My Time At Home...

Wow... I have really been enjoying my time at home, even though that has involved a little sick 3 yr old...she is finally recouperating and I am soooo thankful! I have never had one of my girls be this sick...usually once they are antibiotics..they kick in..and everything is good...well poor Jaidyn's body kept wanting to run a low grade fever days afterwards. Praise the Lord,the last few days she hasn't ran one at all! Yippee!

Oh...on another note.....has anyone seen my camera???? I can't find it anywhere!! I am lost without it! I can't take pics of my cute stuff to post on Etsy...I can't take pics of my girls... I can't take pics to post on here! WAAaaahhh!! Oh where, Oh where could it be???? So, needless to say...my post will be without pics...unless I go dig up something old to post...LOL.

I hope you all are enjoying your day wherever you live! I have thorougly enjoyed these last couple of days in Missouri! We have had beautiful weather...and I so wish I had a garden to plant things in. I am praying that God will provide me a place to plant a garden soon. :) We are currently renting... and our lease is up in June...so I don't want to get one started(garden box) just to up and move and have to leave it. I am thinking of putting some plants into pots and growing them out on my sunny back deck. Has anyone done container gardening for vegetables? If so..I would love to hear about it!!

Well, I'm off to start the laundry, and drink my coffee...and spend sometime meditating on the wonderful things God has blessed me with! I have had a heart of such gratefulness lately...and I think it's because my life has slowed down just enough for me to recognize how much I have to be thankful for! :)

I hope you feel thankful and blessed today!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)