Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Found My Camera!! Doing A Happy Dance!

Hey... I found my camera! I was sooo excited! You'll never guess where I found it either... In my 3 yr olds bedroom...with her "picnic" stuff! LOL She was NEEDING it to take pics of her picnic! Thankfully it was not messed up! :)
Okay...so I've been creating over this past couple weeks...and here's my newest bag....

I had been wanting to try a "muslin/burplap" style fabric as a neutral base..with pops of color..... what do you all think??? Do you like?? I like it...It's kind of a neutral..but still some color. Kimba, over at a "Soft Place To Land" just posted some beautiful ideas using "burlap" fabric...so please go check her post out!


Well, today I am off to run some errands and do some fabric shopping! Woohoo!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Jackie

3 comments:

  1. Yowza! I love it! The neutral fabric looks so pretty against those beautiful pops of color!

    Thanks for the link.
    Kimba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this handbag, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jackie,
    The bag is so cute! Love it. I wanted to tell you that I did pot gardening in South Carolina. It works great! (a lot easier to weed)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)