Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Look What I've Been Up Too....

Over the last month, things have been extremely busy, Clayton had his 1st birthday, I've been super busy sewing, my older 3 girls went to Forward Youth Conference in Georgia, hubby changed to another job, a death in the family, I have been feeling exhausted for the last 5 weeks, so it's been challenging to get things accomplished. Thankfully I do have a few good days, where I can get things done. :)

 Here are just a few things I've worked on...


some fun 100% cotton dish rags... you can find them, by clicking on the STORE tab at the top of the page! 


How about some cute "Americana"  or "Stars & Stripes"  newborn hat & cocoon Photo Prop Set..these would be perfect for military families as well, with newborns. 



Here are some GORGEOUS bridesmaid clutches that were done too, and I have more I need to post, so look for the pics in a few days, once I get the photos edited! 


So see.... I'm one busy momma! :)  

I will have some fun birthday pics to share after Sunday! Can't wait, 1st birthday parties are always so much fun! Here's a little sneak peek


I hope you all enjoy your day~


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)