Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009

Pulling an almost all nighter...

Oh wow... boy after 3 nights of almost NO sleep...I really starting to feel the effects! I've been sooo incredibly busy with purse/diaper bags & wallet orders and I have been workign almost around the clock just to keep up. I'm seriously thinking I might need to hire some help....but not really sure where to begin to look. My oldest daughter helps me sew some...but with school starting back up, that will not be possible, so now I'm in the throws of wondering which direction to go. Have any of you hired someone to help you with your online etsy businesses? If so, how did you go about finding them? I'd love to hear!! :)

If you have any ideas on this subject...or on keeping your business organized..please, please leave me a comment!! I'm needing all the help I can get.... I guess I'm probably over tired...so it's making things look like mountains...instead of mole hills! LOL

I hope you all are enjoying your week! :)

Jackie

1 comment:

  1. What about going with a Kelly service (or whatever you have there) for temporary hire. If the person works out, then you can hire for real. If not, you can ask for someone else or re-think whether you need someone for that particular task. I would pick what I like to do the least and hire someone for that task, not the other way around!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)