Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lost in real life!

Hey everyone,


Once again I've been over taken with my real life..and just haven't had time to get online much. I've been so busy with purse and diaper bag orders I haven't been able to see straight!! It's a good thing...I'm not complaining! :)


Here's a few new items I've just added to my 2 Sweet Boutique shop...

Black & Pink Patchwork Purse...



And one in Brown and Pink...



Also, here's a new listing in my Toadstools N Blossoms Shop

These beautiful, scrupmptious, soft, adorable blankets...are my new "personalized" Snuggly Quilts! This picture doesn't show it...but they are soooo soft and nice! The cotton chenille is just soft and fluffy! I can customize them with any name or make them to match any color or decor!! You can get a matching pillow if you like! :)

Well, I'd better run...I have to get back to my kiddos!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Jackie

1 comment:

  1. Divinely cute! I just found your blog and shop, and I'm loving looking around!

    Have a happy Tuesday in Him!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)