Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

We are celebrating 16 yrs of marriage!

Oh... what a great thing! Yesterday, April 10th, was my hubby and mine 16th wedding anniversary! I am sooo blessed to married to my handsome man for that many years! God has blessed us with so much over the last 16 yrs, and I'm thankful for that, because not everything has been good....we have made it thru some really hard years, and have came out on the other side...together! :)

Today I am trying to patiently wait for my hubby to get home....he has been gone driving the truck for over 3 weeks now, and has not been home. So... we are planning on going somewhere for a couple of days...just him and I! Yippee! My wonderful in laws are going to watch the girls for us. :)



Okay.... so this is really BAD....but we don't have ANY pictures of us together! Soo...this weekend I'm going to fix that! LOL My camera is going with us...and I will take some pics...then post them in a few days! :)

Well, I hope you all enjoy your Easter weekend! May God bless you all during this time!

Hugs,

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)