Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Crafty New Design!

So...you know the saying "Little Black Dress"...we'll how about....

"Little Red Dress"!! It's my new design inspired by a halter top style dress...Like I've said before..you NEVER know where my next inspiration will come from!

So.... What do you think???

Click here to see all the detail pics of it.

I hope you all have been creating new things too....I LOVE creating, I can't breathe without it! I guess that is just the way God made me! =)

Enjoy your evening,

Jackie

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the patterned fabric you used against the solid nude color. :D Where will your next inspiration take you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never know! LOL Glad you liked it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)