Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Featured Fridays! Something New!!

Hey, yes...I should wait until Friday but I want to let you all in on a exciting, new bloggy thing we are doing!!

I will be starting to do a "Featured Friday" and each week I will feature one of my most favorite Etsy Shops! I want to be able to help new & old Etsy friends by helping promote their blogs & shops!!

So... I'm excited to announce that my first Etsy Gal is my dear, wonderful friend Ann over at 3anniemouse3 !! So...make sure to stop back in on Friday to check out her interview and see all her gorgeous shopping totes!! Gotta love going "GREEN"!!

Have a wonderful evening,

Jackie

1 comment:

  1. I'd be delighted to be featured! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)