Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I've been a busy little bee lately..what about you all?

Hello,
I have been so busy lately...what's new right? Well, I have really been getting alot accomplished which has made me happy! Earlier this winter I had moved all my sewing stuff up to my very small eat in kitchen, due to the basement being toooo cold. So, this past weekend I got adventureous and decided to move it all back downstairs, and finally UNPACK my scrapbooking stuff...which has been in boxes since we moved back in July! I am a happy camper now that I have my little space all set up! :) So, not only have I been sewing...I've been creating cards, tags, and other fun baby shower themed party sets! I've opened another Etsy shop for my scrapbooking/card stuff. I was an avid scrapbooker/stamper for the last 10 years...and was a Close To My Heart Consultant for 2.5 yrs, and a Creative Memories Consultant for 4 years. This past February, I finally decided I just didn't have the time to work my business with all the sewing I was doing for my handbag business.


Anyway, I'll post a few things I've created that past week...



This is the"Baby Shower" Party Set..this is only a sampler... It actually will come with 10 invitations w/envelopes, 10 mini "thank you" cards w/envelopes, 10 tags, 10 cupcake toppers, 10 treat bag toppers & 20 mini Mint (lifesavers in little clear bags)toppers.


*These sets can be customized for any occasion! I would love to hear more ideas on what others would like! I have all girls, so I've really only ever done "girly" events, so if you have boys...and have some cool ideas...please leave me a comment!


Here are some cards:





Here are a couple of new bags:




Well these are just a couple of the bags I've made...I've actually made about 20 since the first of the year... click on my Esty link over on the side bar to see the rest of my bags.

My new website for the cards and scrapbook items is: http://www.scrapnstamp4you.etsy.com/

Please make sure to leave me a comment if you stop by! I'd love to know you were here!

Have an awesome day!!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)