Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's sleeting and snowing....

Wow, I should be ashamed of myself... It's been a long time since I've posted on here regularly...but that was due to us not having internet for a few months again. Anyway... now we have it again..yippee! Gotta love wireless!

Well I wanted to just get on here and say Hi to everyone. We are enjoying the sleet and snow...the girls are thrilled to not have school this week...so they are out sledding, and tomorrow there will be more fun.

As you can tell, over on my right side bar, I have been busy, busy updating my ETSY site, and have been sewing up a storm. I'm excited because my hubby and I are looking into actually opening a small brick and mortar store! We have a few stores available, and are just trying to decide which one would be best. I'll keep you all updated!

Please leave a comment and let me know how you all are doing! I hope you are safe and warm during this winter weather.

May God Bless you all this week!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)