Pages

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Independence Day!!

I know I'm a day early... but tomorrow I will be to busy unloading the rest of our belongings into our new home! Yeah! I'm so thankful to have a new (not new, but new to us) home to be moving into ....it's always fun to have a new beginning...and what better day than to move on Independence Day....It's a new freedom for us... not to be bogged down by an incredibly high mortgage payment anymore...yeah!

I am extremely thankful for all that God has done for us and provided us with a home that just fits our family perfect. I will take some pictures of our new home once we get settled in. My girls are excited and can't wait to be completely moved in.

If you haven't had a chance, please stop over at http://www.blogger.com/www.nestingplacenc.blogspot.com and check out The Nester's beautiful site! I am in LOVE with her "mistreatments" for her windows.... make sure to check that out! I'm excited to use some of her ideas in my new home...I have windows just waiting for me to "mistreat" them!

Have a blessed 4th of July, and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)