Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Coffee and then little R & R.....and randomness!

First thing on my list this morning... get coffee!  I didn't go to bed until 2am this morning.  The last 3 days have been full of taking care of sick kiddos... so not fun! My 3 oldest had a stomach bug, and Clayton has been getting another tooth, so he was running a fever.  I decided to take yesterday and today off, from them doing school, so the girls can just rest and hope their bodies heal and are back to normal soon.

  So today, I am planning to work on an Owl Clutch, I have had in my head  for a while and finally sketched it out....I think it will be adorable, if it turns out like I have imagined! =0)    What kinds of projects are you working on?  I have a few headbands in the works as well, and a lot of stuff to list in my shop....but finding the time to take good pics, with this crazy rainy weather we are having, it makes it a little difficult.

 Okay, so here is a little peek at my sweet kiddos...I am a very blessed mom!  I really appreciate how much my girls help me with their little brother, they completely adore him as much as his daddy and I do! <3


  I hope you all enjoy your day!  I am off to work on this owl clutch.... I will post pics in a day or 2! 

Jackie 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)