Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Another NEW design is in the works.......

Okay...so after being up in the middle of the night, rubbing my littlest ones legs, because she was having growing pains, bless her little heart.....my midnight "muse" came to bring me with lots of new IDEAS!! hahaha!

Needless to say, I have been cutting out these fabulous designs...and can't wait to get them done.... I'll post pics later of the work in progress! :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

In the mean time....how about checking out my Facebook "2 Sweet Handbag Co." fan page! I have tons of photos, of purses, aprons, pillows, etc....to look at! :) I also do a Fan Give-Away, every time we reach 200 NEW fans.... so go check it out! The next Give-Away happens when we reach 600 fans! we are only 107 away from that! So make sure to go check it out...and "LIKE" my page...you might be the WINNER of a Handbag & Wallet of your choice!!

Hope you all have a very blessed Sunday!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)