Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Something new..just in time for Fall!!

Wow, It's been a long,long time since I posted. I had to take a blog break for a while, due to me teaching full-time, as well as my youngest daughter being extremely sick. Thankfully she is better for the most part. Her immune system seems to be really run down, and she often gets fevers, with no other symptoms. We are doing what we can to give her body a boost with vitamins, and healthy eating.

I'm sure some of you have noticed I closed down my 2-Sweet Boutique Etsy shop just for a while. I have been overloaded with orders..and just needed a break to get things caught up. I will be re-opening my shop in just a few weeks after I can get more handbags made up!
I have however been playing around with something new for my Toadstools & Blossoms Shop...

Soft... ohhh sooo comfy....fleece "Shag" Rugs!! How awesome is that??!!

These adorable rugs can be customize to any style or color to match any room decor!! What makes these rugs soooo GREAT is...that will probably be the softess, my awesome rug your piggies have ever touched! The rugs are completely machine washable/dryer safe. You can't beat that!
Soo... please let me know what you all think! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I see that you are a little behind. I ordered something back in August from Etsy...my credit card has been charged but I haven't received my order. I tried to email you through your Etsy account but since it is shut down it won't go through. I was just wondering if you had received my order and was wondering when it would be completed. I ordered it as a Christmas gift. Thanks ahead of time for your response. Please email me @ kmw1968@yahoo.com
    Sincerely,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have not rec. my order that you were going to send out last Fri. Would you please email & let me know what is going on! kmw1968@yahoo.com
    Thank You!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)