Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh heart...please be still...

Okay... this isn't really a big deal...but for a few hours...it was! My hubby is currently is an over the road truck driver..and we last talked about midnight last night before we both fell asleep...and well..I waited for him to call me this morning...then called him ..waited somemore...called him... still no response. I normally don't freak out...but for some reason today really upset me. His nephew (works for the same company)had trying to get a hold of him also all morning, because they were calling to send him to his next pick up...so by the time I talked to his nephew..he told me he was getting worried too. OH GREAT...my heart felt like it could break. Needless to say about and hour later...my hubby FINALLY calls... says he's fine, the phone had dropped down in the truck and he never heard it ring...so he stayed sleeping! WHAAA! I'm relieved that he is okay...but it will take a while for my heart to return to normal!
LOL ...like I said...it wasn't a big deal..but when your in the moment...it is! Thanks for letting me vent this to you all! I love my hubby dearly, and this whole traveling job just started last week, so I'm still adjusting.

I hope you all are having a good day! Oh, and my little Jaidyn is doing much, much better! Thanks for your prayers!! :)

Enjoy your day!

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your comments and feedback....You make me smile! =0)